Choosing to settle down in a new home is one of the most significant decisions you can make in your life and Horgan Homes vows to be with you every step of the way.
We want you to have a comfortable journey throughout the process with us and we strive to ensure our quality, value and customer service is spot on each and every time.
Right from the beginning, our welcoming and professional teams will do everything in their power to make sure the buying process runs as smoothly as possible, providing you with expert assistance and guidance right the way through.
- Our experienced Sales Executives will offer you detailed information about both your new home and the development.
- You will be provided with guidance on colour schemes and details of accessible extras to add your personal finishing touches to the property.
- You will be kept well in the loop with estimated dates on the construction process and legal completion.
- You will be welcomed to a Home Demonstration where you will be able to see the features of your new property.
- A Move In File will be presented to you, offering both useful and vital information on the different stages of purchasing a new home and how to run in and maintain your property.
- You will be offered guidance on the warranties we provide with your new home, including the NHBC or LABC 10-year warranty.
Horgan Homes Supports The Consumer Code For Housebuilders
The consumer code means today’s homebuyers are now more educated than ever on aspects like:
- Service levels
- Information on their new home and the development
- Timeframes for construction completion
For further information, please visit consumercodeforhomebuilders.com